Thursday, July 13, 2017

"Your Path" layout by Sharon Ziv (noomish)

Hi to you dear followers! 
Sharon Ziv (noomish) is here with my very first project as MMA DT and the excitement is well felt! I absolutely love the amazing mood boards being published here every month and humbly hope to inspire you with my projects.  


This picture was taken a little more than a year ago. In the picture its the very first time I let my daughter slide alone.
I saw in her face that she is so happy and satisfied with this new experience and it just reminded me all the many new moments she will experience with me or alone in the future. 




Usually my creation is a little more complex and layered, but this simple moment made me feel like simple creation is needed and no too busy layout.
I was inspired by the yellow color, the sketch and the pilled look shown in the mood board


Thank you so much for reading and hope to see more of your creation soon!
You will find all the challenge details here and you are more than welcome to visit me on my blog

Sincerly yours,
noomish 

8 comments:

Thank you for your comments