Tuesday, July 11, 2017

"Fiirst time" by "Cindy Brown"

Hello Mixed Media & Art creatives!
Cindy brown here with a textured canvas inspired by 
Thematic challenge for June, which requires letters and a handmade background.

'Memories'


To have a splendid challenge I am amused to take again an old canvas for the textured background. It was necessary to make sure our background and add letters for beautiful texture. Subsequently that happiness has to play with the new paintings of Finnabair I am in total love it is now my favorite toy. Not to mention some tags and textures yet.



Here are a few details:








I love the aging texture that emerges from my creation.

________________________________________________________________________________

My second creation is a magnificient layout inspired by June challenge,
which requires stunning Moodboard.

'Dreamy'


In am second cation I play like toujorus with a magnificent moodboard. The yellow is in the spotlight wow. I started the texture again with Finnabair's superb paintings. I make an arrangement with the papers and tags of 7 Dots Studio. A few drops and the trick is played.

Here are a few details:






The yellow color is extra and I love my page.

I hope you join us  for two challenge 

xxx


4 comments:

Thank you for your comments