Sunday, July 30, 2017

Dragon Wings Box by Marie Johansson

Good Day Crafty Souls! Today I´m showing you my inspiration piece made for the July-August Challenge. I love to work with different blue shades so this challenge was really something for me!



My little box was covered with a patterned paper from one of 7gypsies Architextures Mix & Match Books. I love the paper - it looks like a piece of all wallpaper. 




I added texture to the lid with modeling paste & a stencil and sprayed over it with different shades of blue Glimmer Mists from Tattered Angels. And don´t you just love the wings - they remind me of the dragons in "Game of Thrones".... They comes from Scrap FX and I painted them with shimmering High Impact Paint. The little figure from Relics & Artifacts also got a cote of paint.

Details:



Thank you for stepping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments